Friday, April 29, 2016

Sky Line adventures....

Today I went to Skyline Adventures. It has 42 zip lines through the Chiang Mai jungle. It was high in the mountains and steep dirt roads to get there.



The longest zip line was 900 m long and it went over this valley so we were so high above the ground.

We had two instructors called Yong and Nut. They were crazy and fun. Look at these cool photos of me flying.

Back at the basecamp I accidentally stood in some wet concrete and left a big footprint....the Thai man got a shock and fixed it straight away!

It was a bit chilly in the mountains at 33 degrees.

At 6pm when we arrived where are staying in Chiang Mai it warmed up to 40 degrees! Hot hot hot!!

We also visited the white temple where dad and I met a scary guy.....


6 comments:

  1. Hi Briarley and Coby,
    You look like you're having a wonderful time. We are all a bit jealous and we're now back at school working really hard. Mrs Clay said she would be terrified doing the skyline adventure. Love from the awesome Pohutukawa team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone - I actually really miss you guys....and its really really hot over here (40!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone - I actually really miss you guys....and its really really hot over here (40!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Briarley. The zip lines look really scary!! We really miss you guys and I hope that you're having a fantastic time. I miss my wee buddy. You're hockey friends missed you tonight, and your team won on Saturday!! 5-3. Lotta got player of the day.
    Love Madeline and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Briarley. The zip lines look SO scary! I can't believe you were brave enough to do them! I hope you are having a great time in Chiang Mai.Love from the awesome Matilda Scofield. PS you are awesome too

    ReplyDelete